Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nature Walk

Cicely_Mary_Barker
(Artwork: Cicely Mary Barker)

Since the temps have warmed up so much and the rain stopped, I decided to go out for a walk. It was pretty humid out, and at first there was a lot of traffic, but I still enjoyed it. The crows and woodpeckers were really vocal, and on the way back to the house I heard the cattle mooing because they saw the feed truck.

The best part to me was the smell of the pine trees. I wish I could have captured it on camera!

I wanted to walk even further, to the really hilly sections, but it started drizzling and I had already walked pretty far down the road.

Maybe next time....

535

006_600
(Larger Pic)

035_500v

007_600
(Larger Pic)

041_600
(Larger Pic)

014_500v

021_600
(Larger Pic)

028_600
(Larger Pic)



012_600
(Larger Pic)

005_600
(Larger Pic)

013_500v

024_600
(Larger Pic)

036_600
(Larger Pic)

020_500v

031_600
(Larger Pic)

038_600
(Larger Pic)

034_600
(Larger Pic)

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!