It's Wickel Road down to Mayer Cemetery Road; in Greenvine. The camera can't even begin to capture how beautiful it is up there in those hills. Its breathtaking.

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

Our lovely birds:
It really is like a Disney cartoon around here. The birds are always everywhere.

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

Went walking the other day:

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)

We finally got a tiller and started a little vegetable garden!

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

More Random Pics/Vids:
We planted more flowers this week, but I haven't gotten around to taking pics of them yet.

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)



(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!