Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Knock Knock, Anyone Home?

Ida_Rentoul_Outhwaite_432
(Artwork: Ida Rentoul Outhwaite)

"And as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know. There are fairies everywhere: under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day. So listen, touch, and look around — in the air and on the ground. And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing."

~ Author Unknown
515-16-_Sweetly_Scrapped

A while back I made my very first fairy door!

It was a lot of fun to create, especially seeing how I was finally able to use my little 'Fairy Tale' rabbit charm. I've had it for a long time and always wanted to use it on a fairy door like this.

145_600

142_600

I really wanted to use an even smaller acorn, but the one I ended up using was the smallest I could find at the time.

Our trees drop dozens of those things, and I'm sure I could have found the perfect one, but that would have forced me to put my brave girl boots on. That field hasn't been cut in a while... because I planted bluebonnet seeds there a while back... so it's prime real estate for snakes at the moment.

Staying Alive > The Perfect Acorn

115_600

108_600

134_600

105_600

139_600

~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Linking to these lovely memes:

Brag About It / Inspire Me Monday / Show and Share Tuesday / Wow Us Wednesday / What to Do Weekends / Craftberry Bush / Show and Tell Friday / Flaunt It Friday / Show and Tell Saturday / Shabby Art Boutique / French Country Cottage

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!