Friday, April 10, 2015

Monument Hill / Kreische Brewery State Park

I finally got around to visiting Monument Hill. It isn't even that far from the house, so that was nice.

It's really pretty up there, and am sure I would have filmed and explored the place even more had the weather not been so miserably humid.

image

image

image



I tried getting good video of the drive up there, but it was a disaster thanks to me forgetting to rid the windshield of bug guts. Eeeew!

image

image



image

image



image

image

image

The 1st story in this photo is actually the 2nd story.

The first story can be seen on the other side, at the bottom of the hill. Neat, huh?



image

image

image

image



image

image

image



image

image

image

image



This video proves what Disney Geeks my mother and I are. tongue

image

image

image

image



image

image

image

image

image

image

image

ttfn_green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!