Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Rainy Month of May

Alphonse_Mucha_1899_400
(Artwork: Alphonse Mucha, 1899)

I haven't posted on here in a while. I prefer posting photos, etc on my Facebook Page these days, but still want to post a few things in here from time to time.

Below are some photos from back in May. (The rest can be found in my Facebook Timeline Photos, and videos can be seen on my Vimeo Page listed HERE). May - and even now in June - it's been nothing but rain, rain, rain.

515-16-_Sweetly_Scrapped

trio_600

deer1-600

These fawns were separated from their mother. I don't know if they ever found each other again. I really hope they did because another big storm came through just a few hours later.

I read that it's common for deer to become separated, so hopefully they were all reunited before too long.

bees_600

suet2_600

3_sq_600

new_calves_600



Two new calves were born! They were really big babies, too.

hummer_in_rain_600

hummer_flwr_600

sunset1

crate_400v

susan_branch_400

male_hummers_600

I am really enjoying our Hummers. They're demanding little things! They always tell me when the sugar water in their feeders needs to be refilled. Every other day I have to refill them.

And they really do "tell" me when they need more. They come really close to me, too. They aren't afraid of me at all.

wp3

wp4

hummer_bees2_600



cattle_rain_600

sunset_golden

sunset5

hummers_rain_600

Photos from this month I'll probably post another day.

ttfn_green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!