Friday, November 20, 2015

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2014

600 xms classic
(Artwork: E.H. Shepard)

This time last year my mother and I were partying at Disney World. (I believe we left on the 18th and flew back home on the 22nd. The post I made after I returned home can be viewed HERE). Other members of my family have visited Disney during the holidays before, but that was my first time.

This was my 12th trip to Disney World, and it was e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y crowded while we were there. (When is Disney World NOT crowded these days? It's crazy crowds year round now). I was really excited about the trip because I had just gotten a new camera and couldn't wait to take photos of all the decorations. When we arrived at the Magic Kingdom my excitement over taking photos burst into overdrive.

Actually, forget overdrive. It was more like ludicrous speed in the Spaceballs movie. tongue

Unfortunately, because of the crowds, it was impossible to take nice photos. It just wasn't going to happen, and because I was so disappointed with how my pictures turned out... to this day I've only edited less than half of them.

Bust still... Christmas is coming and I've ignored this batch of Disney pics for a year now, so I decided it was time to at least edit the photos that had Christmas decorations in them.

New Fantasyland was AWESOME, by the way!!!! It did not disappoint.

candycaneline2

634_600ov

586_600

332_600

674_500v

509_600

099_600

326_600

527_600

556_500v

655_600

670_600

093_600

616_500v

324_600

412_600

804_600

619_600cr

323_600

519_600

806_600

690_500v

374_600

808_600

635_500v

685_600

676_600

802_600cr

327_600

620_600

322_600

416_600

321_600

194_500

671_600

371t_600

410_600

612_500v

654_600

810_600

664_600cr

529_500v

369t_600

803_600cr

ttfn_yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!