Monday, January 8, 2018

The Happy Snow Day - pt 4

coldest_lw_quote

More snow photos from that beautiful day back in December.

And what else would there be pictures of? That's what happens when you take close to 1,000 photos of the white stuff because it only visits once every 8 - 10 years.

flrl_600

6601_600

6808_600

IMG_6546_600

7012_600

IMG_6571_600v

5913_600

IMG_6508_600

6891_600

6196_500v

7008_600

5928_600

7035_600

6698_600

6605_600

IMG_6290_600v

6890_600

5919_600

6299_600

6622_600

6995_600

IMG_6986_600v

6672_600

6378_600

6437_600

6696_600

IMG_6439_600v

5919_600

6789_600

6814_600

7004_600

IMG_6527_600v

6776_600

6737_600

6598_600

6797_600

6888_600

6841_600

6968_600

535

birdies_chv

We've had some interesting visitors around here at night lately.

Back when it was so cold I was worried about the bunny keeping warm, so I decided to put out some straw and seed for it over by the fence. Imagine my surprise when I checked the game cameras several days later.

Have you ever seen a CAT chasing a FOX? How wild and unusual is that?!









cap2

1 comment:

  1. Well you've really embraced the snow with some great photos. Our snow melted shortly after New Years and we are enjoying some nice 40 degree weather right now. - I loved the Video of the Fox & Cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!