
I love the above poster. Cute.

I broke down and bought my book. I found it at Target for $14. It’s a short story I already have, but this particular book includes a couple of deleted scenes from two of Karen’s Highlander novels. (My favorite of her series). It even includes a proposal for a book she never wrote/published.
There are a few more extras, but no biggies. Just an excerpt from the Fever series, which I already have, and photos from the upcoming graphic novel… which I really don’t care for personally.
I’m excited about re-reading this one though. After months of putting it off, I finally finished the other book I was reading all because I knew I’d be reading this one next.

And I might be in the minority here, but I still prefer the original cover for “Into the Dreaming.”

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!