
For the first time in my life I actually have books to trade!
When Borders was closing and I was pretty much in Heaven with their big sales, I was lucky enough to replace some of my old used books with brand new ones.... so now I can trade the old.
And Mom has a lot of books to trade in, too, so I think we’re gonna have a lot of fun at the local used bookstore sometime soon. This particular store is ridiculously expensive, but all the used bookstores around here are. Only at the antique mall can I buy books for under $2, while everywhere else they start at a whopping $4 a piece.
Ridiculous for a book that isn’t new, but the antique mall rarely has books on my Wish list... which is currently about 5 pages long!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!