
I really need to start reading again. It isn't like I don't already have enough books in my TBR pile anyway, which is only growing by the minute.
How does that saying go?

Yeah, well... in my case that would be 148 more books I have to read.
And here I also have books that I need to trade at the used bookstore so that I can get some new one's! (I NEVER trade books since I like to own every book I read. The one's I'm trading now are one's I was fortunate enough to replace with new one's when Borders was closing).
Not only that, but yesterday I discovered that the paperback version of Diana Gabaldon's "The Scottish Prisoner" will be released on Tuesday.
I'm pretty sure this spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e. I have something like $6 left on my gift card, so maybe I can put that towards the book. It depends on how expensive it is. I'm only interested in this book because it involves Jamie-oh-how-I-wish-you-weren't-a-fictional-character-Fraser.
By the way, I am still extremely PO-ed at Claire from the last book. HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Initially, I forgave her - them - but then they just had to dig that knife a little deeper into my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!