Monday, December 23, 2013

Bells are Ringing, Choirs Singing

MargaretTarrant
(Artwork: Margaret Tarrant)

I thought I'd upload a few photos before I finished cleaning the house for everyone's arrival for the next few days. (I was trying to vacuum when the switch was thrown yet again. There is definitely something not right about the electrical in this house). Thank goodness I bathed all the dogs yesterday. At least that's one big chore out of the way.

And I must happily confess that living in a small, one-story house has it's definite good points. It doesn't take forever and a day to clean it from top to bottom! tongue

Cleaning aside, all I really want to do is sleep. I'm just not feeling the Christmas Spirit this year. It snuck up on me way too fast.

candycaneline2

tree1v
(Larger Pic)

grdn1500

fp2

candycaneline2

gr

grdn2800_-_600
(Larger Pic)

snwmn1800_-_600
(Larger Pic)

058t_-_600

candycaneline2

comfortable

tree3800_-_600
(Larger Pic)

dinov

037_-_600

candycaneline2

435mm

teacupv

bd1800_-_600

candycaneline2

12-11-12

icecreamspoons

fp0

snwmn2800_-_600
(Larger Pic)

mouse_sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!