Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye, Christmas...

Disney_Christmas2

So Christmas has come and gone, although to me it feels like it never really arrived.

One good thing is I finally got to meet my nephew's lady. Unfortunately, my niece's young man couldn't make it. I think she was pretty upset over that. I met him earlier this summer.

Just for the heck of it, here are some more pics. I wish they were better, but... whatever. I do wish I had taken some pics of Abby and Izzy, but the only ones I took of the dogs were of Maddie. I think Christmas wore her out!

berries_susan_branch

15_600
(Larger Pic)

056vt

062_500t

image

019t_600
(Larger Pic)

g_rm2

008_600
(Larger Pic)

064_500t

029t_600
(Larger Pic)

4078v

002_600
(Larger Pic)

The video below is of the new calf that was born recently. We saw it for the first time a few days ago.
Isn't it darling?! It's always running and scampering about. It's an energetic little thing.



UPDATE:

This next video I think belongs inside this post. (I'm pretty sure. I'm only uploading it now - in 2016 - because I had to re-upload a lot of my old videos a while back to Vimeo. I wish I could do that to all my old vids, but last month our computer went kaput so I lost everything).



066_500t

052t_600
(Larger Pic)

069_500t

040t_600
(Larger Pic)

image

g_rm_3

034t_600
(Larger Pic)

071_500t

053vt

g_rm

003_600

021_zpsca6650d0_600
(Larger Pic)

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!