Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Random Sort of Wednesday

kitties

I made a few new siggies today, which I will post on my other blog, but here are random pics that I took a while back.

cinderella600

lr600

017_600

shelf2_500t

1062_600

009_600

shelf600

v008_500

I love that red cow. Every time we're out there, it's so curious. And the other day, when we went outside while it's new calf was snoozing up against the fence, it kept a REAL CLOSE eye on me and the dogs.

She's a protective Mama.

096_600

paristable_600

016_600

lr2_600

014_600

shelf2_600

sepia515-sweetlyscrapped

Quick vids of the Indian Paintbrush on the way home:

Not many fields of bluebonnets, although there are patches scattered here and there. I guess I need to visit Chappell Hill to see them. I really need to look at the Bluebonnet Watch website again.






Finally saw the bunnies that have been hanging out around our barn and by the front fence:




Every night the baby calf's start playing:

The newest baby runs all the time, but I didn't get to film them all doing relays around the pond. It was getting too dark for the camera to capture anything.







kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!