
Our Christmas Eve changed our plans for Christmas Day. The good news is Grandma was sent home from the hospital and is doing fine now.
Anyway... we're not having Christmas this year. I don't really mind though. I've tried feeling the Christmas Spirit this season, but it just never happened.

Here are some pics I took over the past few days. They're not great pics by a long shot, but today I don't really mind that.

(Larger Pic)



(Larger Pic)




(Izzy begging for her under-the-weather Mommy's attention this morning)




(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)




(Larger Pic)



(Larger Pic)

(Abby sleeping late this morning)

(Larger Pic)








(Larger Pic)
Click HERE to view the larger sunset photos.
By the way, the weather is beautiful today. It isn't cold, but it is VERY windy and there's a chill to it.
And I do mean VERY windy. The gusts at times reminds me of how the wind gets before a hurricane. What surprised me is that Maddie got tired of it a little quickly. She l-o-v-e-s to just sit and relax outside while Abby and I play fetch with that silly rock of hers, but today she wanted back inside pretty early on.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!