Monday, December 1, 2014

"Bingle Balls and Whofoo Fluff!"

mousexmas2
We have hundreds of Christmas tree ornaments, and I mean that literally. true

As of this year I've counted 346 ornaments. (That doesn't include the candy canes, pinecones and tree fillers of course). This number will only increase over the years since every year we add new ornaments to the tree.

Anyway, in this post I'll share photos that I took of some of them a few years ago.

While we still add new treasures to our tree each year, I guess it’s a good thing we don’t buy the ornaments like we used to. There’s still Hallmark, but usually our favorites were the cheaper one’s from places like Walmart and K-Mart.

The “Enesco,” "Santa's Best," and “Trim a Tree” brands come to mind. I'm not sure they even still make those.

All I do know is that around here they don't carry them at all.

candycaneline2

jiminy_600

redbirds_600

slipper_600

rocker_600

chipanddale_600

tea_600

spoon_400

nutcracker2_600

gusjaqcup_600

faves

<a href=755_400

accordion_600

matchbox_600

rudolphsanta_600

racoons_500

sled_600

dopey_600

jiminy600

099_600

nest_600

baker_400

beaver_600

tea2_600

tea3_600

cookies_600

eggnog_600

wtbird_600

angel_500

salmoncan_600

snowpeople_600

mcc_600

sleigh_600

cracker_600

pluto_600

mickey_600

jiminyminiature_500

elflight_400

balloon_600

icicle_600

answeringmachine_600

cokecanhouse_600

cokecanhouse2_600

lt_600

donald_600

peace2_600

goofy_600

donut_600

bird1_600

cup_600

elfwoodcarver_600

peace_600

jam_600

Click HERE to view the photos in original size

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!