Sunday, March 27, 2016

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

440

Today I decided to share photos of the Easter scenes I did inside the hutch. (I added the small Beatrix Potter book, letter, and then the Tasha Tudor book later.... so that's why they aren't present in all the photos).

The "Tale for Easter" book has the SWEETEST Tasha Tudor illustrations inside.

tt4

roselabel-sweetlyscrapped_500

image

bp1_600

image

image

image

image

bp_books_500v

image

tale2_600

550v_final

The pic above is it completed with the last of the additions.

letter_600

image

image

image

image

tale3_600

image

bp2_600

image

image

image

image

image

image

bp3_600

update_500v

tale1_600

image

17t

image

image

image

image

image

image

600_susan_branch
(Artwork: Susan Branch)

On this Easter Sunday the neighbor's new cattle finally joined the herd!

circle2_600

white2_600

blossom_600



white3_600

brown_600

circle_600

white_600

brown_and_white_600

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!