Thursday, December 1, 2016

So Long, November...

hph_autumn
(Artwork: Susan Wheeler)

THANK GOODNESS it was finally cool last night and this morning. I didn't even know that was going to happen, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Below are just a few pics I took this week, mainly of the sunrises. I'll start sharing my Christmas photos soon.

Although our tree still isn't up. (As I type it's just lying in the foyer inside their bags). It'll definitely be up by tonight.
I just don't know if I'll start decorating it tonight or tomorrow. tree
515-16-_Sweetly_Scrapped

1

2

3

4

5

Will these spider webs ever stop appearing?

6

7

8



9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!