Saturday, December 10, 2016

There are Snowmen in the Kitchen

Erik Forsman
(Artwork: Erik Forsman)
we elves

I think the above art of the gnomes is so cute!

This year I decided to add more to the scene I always make on the dining room table. Otherwise, the snowmen would still be packed away inside plastic bins and I just could NOT have that!

We love our snowmen around here, in case you couldn't tell. (I don't even have a photo of our big snowman, "Jonathan Avery" inside this post. He sits at the dining table. It wouldn't be Christmas without him).

We actually have more than this, but I didn't bother taking pictures of all of them this year since I did that last year.

Eventually I'll do a post where I'll share the links to all of my Christmas photos from the past few years.

1

2

3

4

5

shakers2_600

Mom made the first and last snow people herself.

She was going to make different heads for them, but when we found pre-made ones on some garland we decided to just use those.

6

7

8

andy

9

10

11

shakers1_600

12

13

lines-044

cp_stocking
(Artwork: E.H. Shepard)
remembery 2

These are just a few photos of the decorations I did on some of the shelving in my bedroom. I tried to keep it simple.

"Tried" being the operative word here. tongue

I also have a glitter house on the top shelf, but I'll be posting those pics in another post.

1

2

3

4

5

6

reinder_sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!