Sunday, May 28, 2017

Springtime 2017 - part 2

pt2

image

image

image

image

For probably over a month these two swallows have been VERY resolute in wishing to take up residence on the front porch.

Don't be fooled by their small size. They are resilient things.

image

image

3_GAZEBO

1_RAINBOW

Double Rainbow after our second hail storm.

image

5_HUMMER

6_BFLY

image

"And the rain rain rain fell down down down!"

4_TREE

image

Not a fan of the lovebugs. They have been INSANE!

Nope, not a fan at all.

image

image

image

7_DONKEYS

2_RAINBOW

image

image

image

image

I love the Phantom mask.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Page_divider_1-0

ch_video_bb











kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!