Monday, May 29, 2017

Springtime 2017 - part 3

pt3

image

image

image

image

image

image

5_FENCE

image

4_CROW

6_FENCE

6_PURPLE

image

image

Lately the boys next door have been extremely playful. I got some cute video of some of it the other day.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's something they've learned from watching the calves? All I know is I've never seen them play together before.

image

9_BUGS

For a while there the ladybugs were insanely horrible around here. We were pretty much put under house arrest, and I am not even kidding. It was absolutely nuts. It was even impossible keeping them out of the house.

10_BIRD

7_MORNING_GLORY

rt_600v

One of the goodies we got at Round Top during the Antiques show was this sign.

image

image

image

image

image

The squirrel was very curious to see what a duck wanted with his tree!

image

8_PINK

image

So far we've had TWO hail storms this month!

image

13_RAIN

image

image

image

image

by_kawaii_much

ch_video_bb









memorial

green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!