Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Easter in June

EASTER_400

Okay, so yes. The Easter decorations are still present in the china cabinet. It's taken me this long to finally get around to taking photos of them all.

And what lousy photos they turned out to be. I don't know why the pics turned out dark and with a yellow tone. Even after editing them, they don't look too swell.

They are what they are, but take my word for it. In person the decorations are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

divider-51

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!