
- Another Thanksgiving has come and gone.

To be honest, I never was big into this holiday. It's just too similar to Christmas, minus the gift giving. What was WONDERFUL about today though was that it was actually cold this morning! I can't even remember the last time it was cold on Thanksgiving. It did warm up, but it took a while and now that the sun is down it's cool again.
Our holiday was really low key this year. My brother was our only guest. While waiting for the food to be ready, he suggested us doing a puzzle.

While doing that, something prompted him to looking up funny goat call videos.
Like these:
-
-
So yep... it was just your usual day around here.

- Mom is finally on the same page as me now, in regards to Turkey Day. She says she's over it.
- Since Thanksgiving is over, I guess it's time to put up the Christmas tree now.

I'm really not too excited about it, so I have got to remedy this Grinchy attitude!







It looks like Zorro has taken to the skies! lol!
The above pics were from last night, right before sunset. I thought it was funny.




Tonight's Moon is really pretty again!



I found these old pics of the girls the other day. I still love them!
And I see that we still had our beautiful 60 ft tree back then. I miss it so much!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!