
- I haven't taken anymore photos of the barn renovation's progress so far. It's almost done now, thank goodness.
We got some really cute stuff for the barn the other day, to decorate it on the outside and inside. I think it's going to be really cute!
My only complaint so far is realizing that with that one small 10 foot section gone, it does make the barn look A LOT smaller that I expected. I'm pretty bummed over that, but it sure is nice seeing so much brand new tin on the walls and roof.

- Mom's been stumbling across a lot of critters lately. First, she tried rescuing a dog in the Walmart parking lot. She couldn't catch it, so she left food and water for it. While she was doing that she noticed a woman sitting on the curb nearby, so we think she was trying to rescue the dog as well.
Every single time we've gone back to Walmart, to see if we can find the dog again, we've noticed that the food and water is still there. We hope that's a good sign that the lady managed to rescue it.
A couple days later we were driving down a country road where Mom noticed a cow in the road. (Cows are always loose on this road. The owner of those cattle really needs to fix his fence). We reported it to the sheriff, so hopefully the cow was rescued.
Then a few days after that a baby calf was separated from it's Mom. The poor calf was really tiny and frantic, and didn't know how to get back to the other side of the fence. Finally, after seeing Mom it panicked and made it's way through the fence and back to it's Mom.
Then of course, there was that little mouse and squirrel crossing the road from a month or so ago.

- Thanksgiving around here tomorrow is going to be pretty laid back. Only my brother will be here.
It sounds to me like he's handling this divorce really well, although I do think he feels lonely on the weekends.
I'm sure living alone - not even having one pet - takes some getting used to.















So pretty and cuddly after having a bath!












Here's the front of the birthday card I made for Mom last month. I didn't really have much to work with that was birthday themed, so it's a miracle I managed anything at all.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!