
- Now I wish I had waited another day to go to the antique mall because I added a few books to my list last night.
I was going to go to Borders today, but my head has been hurting and it's really hot again outside. In the car this afternoon, during a quick trip to McDonalds, the temperature read 105. My brother says that in Austin tomorrow it's supposed to reach 107... or the heat index is 107. I can't remember which.
- I only bought two books yesterday at the antique mall. I don't know if they're any good though.

I want to read right now, but my headache would only get worse. I've had worse headaches before, but nothing seems to be helping this one. Not caffeine, not ibuprofren.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!