
I really wish I had bought another Mayhue book, as they only had one copy and Walmart quit carrying it.... along with other favorites I was about to break down and buy.
Booooooo for Walmart!
I can't wait to go back to Borders. If these books end up 60 or 70% off and they have a pretty good selection, I'm in big trouble.
Which is code for FUN trouble!
- Determined to get back to siggy making. I never did learn the proper way to blend, etc. I think I'll be giving it a go.
I felt inspired while Mom and I were perusing a few sexy Fever trailers for the books today. Lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!