Monday, October 17, 2011

Hear ye, Hear ye!

rbt265

- Oh Happy Day! I found "Shadowfever" at Target for $5.99! This was the first... aka only... aka LAST book I'll ever read on a Kindle.

It's so nice owning it in paperback. I'm not a big fan of e-readers. I'm kind of old-fashioned, I guess. Although, if I were a traveler I could see the lure of having all your books on a little E-reader.

sfever

All I need now is to replace my hardcover copy of "Darkfever" with a paperback version.

- Okay, I'm getting off topic now but I'm thinking it's time to take pictures of our Halloween decorations. Some lady and her kid are in our front yard, taking pictures. I can see them on the security cameras, and the dogs are telling them to go away.

Or maybe inviting them in? They do love company.

- And I am such an idiot. Stupid, that's me. I put this book back on it's shelf the other day. I wish I could travel back in time to correct my idiocy.

scmagic120

It's an anthology, and I don't know half the authors, but these types of books are a great way to explore new authors.

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!