Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's the dog's fault

books_-_flowers

Bought yet another book. (Surprised?) I'm not really crazy about Chapman's novels, but I knew this one came out recently and I fell for the picture on the cover.

I'm a sucker for cover art on a book, I admit. It's one of my (better?) weaknesses. I thought the cover of this one was so cute.

I totally blame the dog for parting with my $7.00 I am innocent, I tell ya!

All right, so the words "Highlander" and "Holidays" influenced me as well. I mean, I WANT a Highlander and I WANT it to feel like the holidays since it is November after all, and I haven't even begun my Christmas shopping.

hlholidays2

Too busy buying books, for myself apparently. It just seemed like destiny that this book ended up in my Walmart shopping cart.

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!