
I decided to post more pics and vids.
No one really reads this blog, so I'm pretty much posting them here just to fulfill my OCD tendencies.
Even though the camera I have is pretty rotten, I can't help but keep track of the pics/vids I do take.
The girls enjoying a day of beautiful weather:

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Texas Antiques Week:
Round Top, Marburger, etc.
The show hasn't officially started, but a lot of the tents open the week before. We've been there a few times already.
Unfortunately, the weather has been turning pretty hot and humid. Only once was the weather nice, and lately it's been raining off and on.

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

We kind of wanted those "Funny Farm" letters. We thought the barn would be a fun place to place them.
Would you believe that each individual letter cost $25?!
---------------------------------------------------------------
More cattle pictures and video:
...because I just can't help myself.

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Pics/Vids of the birds on Thursday evening:
I took these from inside the house, and it took forever for the camera to focus at all. I really wish I had a camera with a zoom lens attachment, because we have SO MANY birds around here. They're always flying around and building nests and singing.
They make me feel like I'm in a Disney cartoon!

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)


(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)

(Larger Pic)
---------------------------------------------------------------
More Furkids:
Abby's new favorite game is me using the snake grabber to toss rocks across the yard for her to fetch.



(Larger Pic)
Maddie is smiling in this pic because she was so happy after we got home from visiting Round Top and running errands that day. Maddie is always happiest when her humans are at home with her. She doesn't even like it when we go outside.

(Larger Pic)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Our latest bluebird, and another bird nest:
This bluebird is always flying from fence to fence, and he chirps at me all the time. He doesn't seem to be very afraid of me or the dogs. I need to name the little fellow!
Sorry the pics of him are blurry. As I said before, the focus on the camera has been giving me problems.


(Larger Pic)
Think this nest is tall enough?
It sure is pretty though.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!