Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Flowers and Rainbows

misc2

The past couple of weekends have been a little crazy, so instead of revisiting them I think I'll just post a few more pictures. Okay... a lot of pictures.

And I'm proud to say that there are very few cattle pictures amongst them, so I gather that's a rather large improvement on restraint. tongue

It wasn't easy.

rose515-sweetlyscrapped

Spring Flowers at our house:

The bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush are really beginning to bloom now, so I'll be taking pics of those this week. Thanks to an unusually cold and rainy winter, they're gonna be gorgeous this year!

012_600
(Larger Pic)

018_600
(Larger Pic)

010_600
(Larger Pic)

025_600
(Larger Pic)

007_600
(Larger Pic)

011_600
(Larger Pic)

014_600
(Larger Pic)

016_600
(Larger Pic)

035_400

Yes! We're gonna have wild blackberries growing out here.

009_600
(Larger Pic)

017_600
(Larger Pic)

grasshopper_600
(Larger Pic)

Where's Waldo... Jiminy... Grasshopper?

515_Pink-_Sweetly_Scrapped

The first rainbow I've seen here at Crick Hollow:

019_600
(Larger Pic)

026_600
(Larger Pic)

027_600
(Larger Pic)

030_600
(Larger Pic)

022_600
(Larger Pic)

028_600
(Larger Pic)

023_400

020_600
(Larger Pic)

032_600
(Larger Pic)

515_Pink-_Sweetly_Scrapped

Random Pics and Short Video:

006_600
(Larger Pic)

030_600_zps2a6a7141
(Larger Pic)

002_600
(Larger Pic)

003_400
(Larger Pic)

031_600
(Larger Pic)

005_600
(Larger Pic)

032_600_zps49054b05
(Larger Pic)



It annoys me to no end that this camera is always having issues with blurriness.

I think it's time to chuck this one in the neighbor's pond.

ttfn_green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!