Monday, December 21, 2015

A Countryside Christmas

mice snow
(Artwork: Veronica Vasylenko)

This is another illustration that I love. I think those little mice are so sweet! (Not that the mice around here are so charming, and I can say for certain that living down here they aren't wearing any winter clothes to keep warm). I can only imagine what it feels like to be able to create worlds like that with the strokes of a paintbrush.

In my next life I definitely want to be an artist! paint

Do ya hear that, bearded guy in the fancy red suit? eve Apart from it actually being cold this Christmas, which it definitely won't be thanks to this guy...

e3-1

...that's my Christmas Wish. xtree rudolph2

But enough dreaming and babbling, because it's time to post the last batch of my Christmas photos of the decor around here.

lights_susan branch

008_600

016_600

007_600

072_500v

060_600

039_600

021_600

038_400v

057_600

054_500v

I love this lasso/antler wreath. Just like with the Owl wreath on the front door, I got the idea from Pinterest and then Mom made it.

We wanted to change the red ribbon to a burlap one, but never got around to it.

024_600_zpsfvfqnsb8

008_400v

062_600

014_600

044_500v

022_600

024_600_zps8og9d3j2

046_500v

052_600

035_600

ttfn_green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!