Monday, December 14, 2015

Festive Trimmings

santa reindeer_365
MerryInTheWinter

I love this illustration of Santa with his reindeer! I only wish I knew who the artist was. (I found in on Pinterest a while back and it wasn't credited as far as I could tell).

It is just so sweet and whimsical. Why oh WHY can't I possess such talent?!

Okay, that's enough of a pity party. On to more photos of our Christmas Decorations, part 3!

berries_susan branch

025_600

007_600br

029_400v

026_600cr

010_600

021_450v

049_600

011_600cl

I hope it isn't noticeable, but in this pic I had to erase my wallpaper border. (Because after uploading it to the computer I noticed that it's beginning to come off the wall in the corner).

To quote Charlie Brown: aaugh

005_600

043_400v

056_600_zpsqvpi3o2z

056_600_zpshzoeceb6

074_600

rdeer 400v_br

034_600

053_600

049_500v

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!