
(Artwork: Papaya)
I must once again confess that I'm fully aware of how some of these photos look like the dog's breakfast. I could go back and try to edit them better, but Photobucket has been loading very s-l-o-w-l-y for me lately.
This fact, coupled with the irrefutable reality that no one even looks at this blog... (since I suck so badly at blog pimping).... tells me that editing them a second time just isn't worth it.
Imagination is key here.






Okay... so this photo is pretty lousy - and the lasso wreath my mother made isn't on the fence yet - but I post this only because I love the Christmas Sign on our gate.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!