Friday, January 22, 2016

Crick Hollow in January

susan_branch_505

For those of you snowed in this weekend, today I'll be posting some pics of sunny Texas to keep ya warm and toasty.

Just so you know, I'm incredibly jealous of all that snow because I think snow covering the ground would be really pretty here. I think it would be so much fun to take photos of the neighbor's cattle surrounded by fields of snow. Never in my life have I seen that.

Of course, I've never seen snow completely cover the ground either so that alone - regardless of the location - would be amazing to me.

I wouldn't want snow all winter, but a few times a year would be nice. (We deserve it seeing how hellish our summers are). I think the last time I saw the white stuff was back in 2008, and even that was barely a dusting.

Still, I can't complain because today it's actually really cold. It's so cold we made some homemade fudge. Yum!
kitchen_400

Of course, it'll warm up by tomorrow but at present the cold is here so I'm going to enjoy it!

Here's Batch #2 of my more recent photos.

515-16-_Sweetly_Scrapped

image

image

image



image

Can you believe those are spider webs?! (The video of them is in yesterday's post).

I think it's time to mow that field again. Lol!

008_530

image



image

fox_600

The pic above is a snapshot I took from the first time the fox visited us. (That video is in my last post).

We named the fox "Maid Marian," after the Disney cartoon.

002_600



image

image

image



image

buck_600

009_600



moon_2_600

image

fox_returns_600



I wonder what the deer is running from?

image

image

lineoldfashion

Random Video from Last Night:

brambly_hedge_600

It looks like we now have an even younger Buck visitor, and it's always nice to see the rabbits. I don't see them during the day like I used to.







~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Sharing with these lovely memes:
CAMERA CRITTERS / SATURDAY'S CRITTERS / NATURE NOTES TUESDAY

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!