Thursday, January 21, 2016

Our First Fox Visitor

girl

Lately I've taken loads of photos and video, so here's Batch #1. (Mostly of the birds and squirrels).

Can you believe we finally had our first FOX visitor? We think it's female, so we've named her "Maid Marian." (From Disney's Robin Hood).

romantic
515-16-_Sweetly_Scrapped

image

image

At least three squirrels were out that day. It amazes me that the birds aren't afraid of them at all.

image



I have much better video of our fox, but I'll share that in Friday morning's post. This video was it's first visit.

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

002_600

bird2_600



crow_and_squirrel_600

A Squirrel and Crow sharing Real Estate.

image



Can you believe these spider webs?! It's creepy, but pretty at the same time.

image

image

One of our MANY bluebirds, peeping through the window as I do some ironing.



image

A new species of bird for us. (I think it's a meadowlark).

image

image

b1_600



001_600

The bird on the gardening pot reminds me of a Marjolein Bastin painting.

image



image

image

I love the little bird on the watering can!

image



image

image



image

image



006_600

003_600



image

image

ttfn_green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!