Thursday, November 2, 2017

Where in the heck is Fall hiding?

autumn_wreath_bird_600
lmm_nov_2

- Well I feel like a dingbat. image

For several days I had the game camera outside where I placed food for our bunny, hoping to capture it on camera. After uploading, I was shocked that it didn't film anything at all.

Then, about 30 minutes later, I decided to recharge the batteries only to discover that there were no batteries in the darn game cam.

For months now I've only been using one of the game cams, because I was using the SD card from the other one to save some photos temporarily. It just didn't dawn on me that I had taken those batteries out to use in the other camera.

Ah, well. Maybe next time I'll be more mindful.

- Other than The Houston Rockets Championship way back when, I don't watch sports but.... the Houston Astros won the World Series last night!

astros_-_nov_1_2017

This was their first World Series win, so that was awesome. I also LOVE that they beat LA. tongue

- Sometimes I really loathe technology. The website where I store my photos for my blogs was completely down earlier. All I could see on their site was a blank white page with an "internal service error" message.

I guess it's a good thing I haven't been obsessing over adding all my old posts from my old blog to this new blog since Crapbucket destroyed the photos on all my other blogs a few months back. They didn't even give people a warning!

500_pkn_yellow

- The high today was 84, but the heat index was 90. And tomorrow the heat index will be 95 degrees! heat

I don't think Mother Nature got the memo that it's November and that we've suffered enough.

- Only 8 days until they start renovating our barn! (Unfortunately, I'm going to have to be alone here that day. The day they're coming falls on the same date as a baby shower and my mother MUST be at that shower. They really want her there and I know she wants to be there, too. She's going to have so much fun).

- We pre-ordered our tickets to Star Wars: The Last Jedi! They're in one of the really good theaters with reclining seats.

I just hope I'll have a good day then, health-wise. (Don't ask. Interstitial Cystitis I think. It's nothing major, but it has affected my daily life. I don't like being away from the house for too long, and on that day I won't have a choice, but.... I MUST see Star Wars in the theater!)

- It was so foggy yesterday! It didn't even dissipate until around 3 pm.

- Update: It's now almost 8 pm and oh boy are the coyotes loud tonight!

500SweetlyScrappedcr

image

image

image

image

image

image

moon1

image

image

image

image

image

image

Interesting little fact I just learned about Pyracantha berries:
They're slightly poisonous and if birds eat enough of them they get DRUNK! image

image

izzy_-_nov_2_2017

nov2_600

image

image

image

moon_600v

image

image

image

image

nov2_gate_600

image

image

image

image

image

image

moon_600

image

image

image

line_600

bd_ch_videos_2







The donkeys are now training me to feed them carrots. Every time they see me outside they scream for me.

I love how in the above videos they're so excited that they're stomping the ground and jumping. So cute!

sq2_gr

5 comments:

  1. Where did late fall go?

    Here!!!!

    Leaves gone, rainy, cool. will be downright cold soon.

    Sorry......

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IC.... I have it sometimes.

    You do know this, do you not....? The following...

    Common triggers:

    Citrus fruits like oranges and lemons
    Tomatoes
    Chocolate
    Caffeinated drinks like coffee and sodas
    Carbonated drinks
    Alcohol
    Spicy foods
    Artificial sweeteners

    I know you consume Caffeinated drinks like coffee and sodas Carbonated drinks. Have you ever tried eliminating them?

    I can't consume caffeine or chocolate. Do not have artificial sweeteners. Don't particularly like spicy foods. Loved sparkling Saratoga Water, but stopped drinking that, when I had my last flare-up. Also cut out tomatoes and acid-y stuff. Can come back to some tomato sauce, etc.

    Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Well I wish Fall would come here to play! 90 degrees in November is unacceptable.

    - I don't know for sure if it's IC or not. (If it is, it isn't nearly as horrific as it is with a lot of people, although a while back.... I was really suffering. I had to use a cane just to walk around the house! I couldn't even stand up straight. The doc said it might have been endometriosis, but I think she just threw that out there. I never did think that's what it was. She's your... well, your typical doctor. Doesn't listen or care). I rarely drink caffeine and only drink a tiny bit of soda or root beer when I need a BC Powder for a headache. Honestly, it might all just be hormonal. (Oh, Joy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you said you drink those fancy coffee drinks a lot.

    How about finding another doctor????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not a lot. I drink my cappuccino once a week. (Usually the drinks and acidic foods don't bother me anyway. Too much caffeine does sometimes, but since I'm not a fan of it in the first place I steer clear of it when I can just from preference).

    In my experience, as well as my mother's experience, I've learned that all doctors suck. lol! (Too expensive since Obama anyway, and like I said, they're zero help). I think my trouble is mainly due to perimenopause (lucky me), so eventually it should remedy itself. Such is life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!