Sunday, September 11, 2011

One last trip

read

- Went to Borders for the absolutely LAST time. It was pretty crowded, but there was no line. The books were still 80% off, so that surprised me. I really thought they'd be marked down 90% by now.

Now I have NEW books which will replace the used one's I already own:

books1

So far I can't find my used copy of "Love Came Just in Time," and it isn't even listed on my Shelfari site. The thing is I KNOW I read the Kurland story in that book, which means I do own a used copy of it... somewhere.

Either way, at least I now have a brand new copy.

I also now have the new titles below:

books2-2

kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!