Saturday, October 21, 2017

This post is the result of no sleep....

flwr-pkn_600_bfly
thinking2

Those two - almost 3 - mochas coffee that I drank last night kept me wired and awake, so when I stumbled upon a quiz on Facebook I took it.
I don't really take these things seriously, but I do find them fun to take and this one did help pass the time. mini-graphics-starbucks-309929

leaf

Write down your answers and save them until the end:

1). You’re peering into the sea. What do you feel?

A very small hint into a connection to the vast Universe.

2). You’re walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see? Now write down the feeling you had.

I see a colorful carpet of autumn leaves. It feels magical because, let’s be honest… the only way I’ll ever see that image is in my imagination.

3). You watch seagulls flying above your head. How does this make you feel?

I find it really fun and it puts a smile on my face.

But I also thank God that I wore a sun hat, in case of bird droppings. image

4). You’re looking at running horses. What emotions did you get?

Wild abandon, freedom, majestic, loyalty.

5). You’re in the desert, and there’s a wall in front of you. You can’t see the end of it. There’s a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. What are you going to do?

Smash through the hole enough to where I can get through to the other side.

6). While wandering around the desert, you suddenly find a jug full of water. What are your actions?

I save the jug of water for when I – or anyone else with me - really needs it.

7). You are lost in the forest in the night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. Think of what you’re going to do.

I would feel like a bother if I knocked on their door, so I would just be thankful that I found a little corner of civilization to fall back on in case something truly terrible happens. In the meantime I would find the coziest spot possible; not too close or too far from the house itself.

8). You’re in the fog, and you can’t see anything. What’s the first thing you want to do?

Carefully search for something to lean against until the fog clears. I just want to find something tangible in order to feel less vulnerable.

Star-_Divider

what

1). This is your attitude to life, your emotions, and wants.
2). This is the way you feel about your family.
3). Your attitude to women.
4). Your attitude to men.
5). This is your strategy for solving problems.
6). This is how you choose your sexual partner.
7). Your readiness for marriage and starting a family.
8). Your attitude to death.

(Via)

cap2

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!