Monday, October 2, 2017

Moving on...

9c_450

These past few weeks have been c-r-a-z-y around here. Lots of family drama and 'door slamming' people that are just too negative to be speaking to. (My grandmother and aunt on my mother's side. As it is, hardly anyone speaks to either of them; especially my aunt). We've FINALLY cut the cord, which is something that needed to be done years ago.

And in really sad news, my brother just informed Mom that he's getting divorced. My mother and I really worry about him, but at least he isn't shutting the family out. It also worries me that I know he'll miss the dogs, and vice versa.

Anyway, below are more pics of the fall decor inside the house. There isn't much.

515_Divider1

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

r13

r10

r11

image

r12

r14

r15

image

divider-51

show

image

image

dublin

The above pic I found online, but I had to share it here. I saw this thing in person at the show and it was so cute! Expensive - over $4,000 worth - but cute!

image

image

image



image

image

fall

470_-_3

Just random pics.

Lots and lots of green, and lots and lots of frogs. kermit The frogs are everywhere right now. What gives?

Also, our neighbor told us that lately there have been a ton of mice inside his barn. Unfortunately, at least one decided to visit us. Dad saw one in the garage over the weekend.

The last of the hummers are coming through. The other day I counted at least 15 of them.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

pkn1

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh wowwwwww!

    No wonder you have been avoiding 'the news.' you have more than enough family angst, to keep you riled up!

    sorry!

    But sounds like decisions have been made, and that's the best way to end back-and-forth crap-o-la. which I take for granted, has been happening.

    Hugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fortunately there hasn't really been much back-and-forth or any yelling. A line was crossed - again - and my mother finally said enough was enough. No more toxic people and being taken advantage of.

    I have a feeling my grandmother has been up for one rude awakening because my mother was the only child of hers that really had anything to do with her. As for my aunt... she's a sociopath and I HIGHLY suspect she's a psychopath as well. Good Riddance to them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!