

- I really miss decorating for Halloween like we used to. (Our old neighbors STILL haven't forgiven us for moving, especially when Halloween comes around. It was such a fun time for us all).
- It looks like our barn might be renovated before Thanksgiving after all. Hooray!!!
- Those cool mornings are now a memory. (If ya ask me, it's a little nuts when the heat index at the end of October is 90 degrees).
- In fun news, my name suggestion - "Resort Hoppers" - for the fans of the Resort TV1 vlog won. They revealed it tonight on their live stream.
I haven't seen the video yet, but my mother said the name reveal was about 26 minutes into it. I think she said the final tally for my suggestion was 145. (I don't think there were many entries, and to be perfectly honest I almost voted for "Mouseketeers" even though my own name suggestion was in the running).
- I tried a Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee for the first time today.

I didn't much care for it. I absolutely hated it when warm, but it was just okay when really cold. I definitely prefer iced mochas.








Got more pumpkins and a bale of hay today. (That hay bale smelled so sweet in the back of the car).


Keeping cool in the shade.







WOW!!!
ReplyDeletethose sunsets!!!!!!!!
Good thing about a flat area... you see both sun rise and sun set. although I have always lived, in not flat, so I'd have a hard time adjusting to flat.
fun to have Halloween decor outside. as I have said, the college kids destroy ours, so we don't do it anymore.
I like Halloween, but we don't have many little kids anymore. but some college kids get dress up and come by. which is kinda' fun. although I'm sick of this too. Grump..grump..grump...
but he likes to give out candy, so... I let him for awhile. then it gets too late, to me. out front is "the black hole of calcutta." with only forest across the street, and no houses/lights. so I call a halt, and shut off all lights. ,-)
No little kids "should" still be out, on a dark street, later, anyway. -grin-
when you think of it, we lock our doors, 365 days/nights of the year. but one night, we open our doors, to any bell ring. Mmmmmm, in today's world....? Mmmmmmm.....
Actually it isn't flat here. We're in the Texas Hill Country.
ReplyDelete