
(Artwork: MK Edwards / Janine Drayson)

- I am so glad the barn renovation has been completed at last. The little cupola looks so ADORABLE. I'm really pleased with the results. The green tin roof on it really ties in with the craft building and gazebo.
- I'm already tired of being sick.
Still... it could be worse so I'm grateful for that.- I would love to be at Disney World right now. The decorations and trees are up at all the parks and resorts. (Back when Mom and I visited Disney, in November 2014, none of the trees were up at the hotels yet and I've always wanted to see the tree at The Wilderness Lodge in person. I did manage to see the life-sized Gingerbread House at The Grand Floridian though!)

- The heat index is currently at 86, and the day's barely begun. I am far from amused.

- Below are photos of the Christmas decorations in our kitchen.
This year I changed around the snowman scene that we have on the dining table.
I'm very pleased with how it turned out.







I really love the tablecloth and dishes that we got a few days ago.








I ADORE my new little "Winter" cup.





The first little snow lady was made by Mom.
Also, there are supposed to be tiny, colored battery-operated lights inside the foliage of the toolbox but.... they died on me. (It wouldn't be Christmas without lights dying on me somewhere).





Click HERE to see all our Christmas Decorations from 2013 - 2016. (I especially miss Christmas at our house in Spring/The Woodlands. After moving from a large house to a small one, I've realized how difficult it is to decorate for the holidays now).


Elsa was the first one to take a dirt bath, but I only got Anna having hers on video.


These were the first Christmas Decorations videos at WDW that I saw this year. (The decorations at Hollywood Studios are by far my favorite this year. I love the vintage look to them. They just look so FUN!)

Thanks so much for visiting!! I live in a small townhouse so I too do not have a lot of room. I am now a follower! Love your sweet decorations!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
What a sweet snowman vignette! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen!
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to meet a new friend, thank you for visiting me at my blog!
Your home looks so comfy cozy with all the Christmas decorations you have, I love the little salt shaker snow men, they are adorable!! Your videos are nice too - I am a sunset lover...I also love donkeys... :0)
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs and Love,
Barb