
- Today I'll be posting just a handful of photos of the Christmas Vignettes inside our china cabinet. I dress it up for almost every holiday; Christmas, Valentine, Easter, Halloween.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get rid of the snow on the bottom shelf. I've never used the snow before, but thought I'd give it a try this one time.
Honestly, I had a lot of trouble getting decent photos of it. I don't know why I had such a hard time with that. It does look better in person than in the pictures, but still... I think I like it better without the snow.

- WHAT was up with that horrible ACS Live Musical that aired last night?
There were soooo many songs, and they were just loud and boring and annoying. I DVR-ed the show, to watch later without all the commercials, but after about 20 minutes I fast forwarded through it. (Forgive me, but this was like watching Annie on crack cocaine. It would have been more entertaining with the Kool-Aid Man narrating as Adult Ralphie, Vanilla Ice as the Dad, and Elmo as young Randy).
I can appreciate the discipline and study and courage it took for the young actor portraying Ralphie to do live tv, but the reality is that his character in the musical is just a kid screaming songs at the top of his lungs.
The government should seriously consider using the musical as a form of torture on our enemies. I'm not even kidding.

- On a similar note, what the heck is going on with the Dish Yule Log this year? I finally remembered it and turned it on last night, but my reaction was not one of feeling holiday joy.
My reaction was this ----->

It was just so, so, soooo... weird. It's as if their target audience is Gary Busey.

- I am still having so much fun editing my SNOW photos. SNOW Photos!
I actually have SNOW photos!!!!
Say Whaaaat????- Before I forget: I'm sorry if any comment(s) still don't appear. (Not that I've ever received lots of comments since abandoning my old blog years ago. I prefer anonymity and I cannot stand it when people post comments - as in the same exact comment on every blog they visit - just because they want one back.

I grew tired of that, and so I transferred everything over here). I'll receive email notifications for a comment, but on my blog itself they don't show up. I also had one automatically go into the Spam folder, but I think that's corrected now.
I don't know why it started doing this. All I know is the computer did an update and then it started happening. That could all be coincidence, but... who knows.
- Speaking of blogs, I've discovered some fun ones lately. I always try to discover new ones around Christmastime, so that I can see how they decorate for the holidays.
Some of the more popular/sponsored ones tend to slow down or freeze my computer, so I no longer visit those. Still, it's all good because they always have their own Pinterest site!




We got the little vintage reindeer in Round Top this year, and the photo below is of our table in the foyer.


A very OLD family heirloom, which I don't dare place on the Christmas tree anymore.



Click HERE to see all our Christmas Decorations from 2013 - 2016.

And here are photos of other decorations that are already set up at the house this year.
Since I took photos of them in previous years, I saw no need to take pictures this year. That way I saved time, and what can I say? I'm into recycling.





I love our Mickey lanterns. We have two large ones and then two small ones for the tree. We got them all on our last trip to Disney World a few years ago.


Just a few photos of the Christmas decorations at my sister's house.
She took these pics before Thanksgiving by the way.
She has a Christmas in July day, so if at least some of the decorations aren't up before Thanksgiving... something's way off kilter.

Their puppy, "Lockwood," enjoying seeing all the Christmas lights in the neighborhood.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!