Friday, December 22, 2017

Like Toys at Christmas, Sleigh Bells, Snow?

600_pan

lts_quote

Here's most of the outdoor decor. (I love the new buckets that we bought; St. Nick's Farms, and then the little reindeer. We got those at Ace Hardware).

I never did take photos of the front gate and gazebo, except for when it SNOWED. (Pinch Me!) Also, the lights on the craft building I never took photos of either. (It's rained so much this entire month that we just never plug them in, and we lost the timer).

And then there's our poor Santa that we bought this year. It's been so muddy and so much like a bog outside that he's spent over half of the season either leaning against the house or face-planted on the ground. (The visual would make one think Santa had been drinking a bit too much spiked egg nog). That's the main reason why I haven't taken photos of the outdoor lights until tonight.

We never even bothered putting up the signs on the front gate this year. Things have just been so crazy that it didn't seem to be a priority.

620_ornaments

image

porch_600v

image

cola_600v

image

wreath_600

image

snowman_600v

We never got around to decorating the garden beds in front of the gate, so at the last minute we just placed our new snowman on the front porch for all to see.

I think he's so cute, and you can never have too many snowmen.

lantern_600

image

cr_600v

image

tree_farm_600

image

cola_2_600v

image

image

image

reindeer_600

image

ornament_line_500

gifts_525

search

Today I gave Mom her handmade Christmas gift from me early. gifts

She named the Snowpeople Couple that I made after her grandparents, "Maddie" and "Arthur." (I think she named the others that we already had Matilda, Mildred and Tabitha.).

snw4_500cr

snw3_600

image

image

image

snw2_600

ks3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!

    I love your outdoor decorations...I especially love the buckets, they're so rustic and pretty. I was at, Ace Harware just the other day and they had 70% off of all their Christmas decorations! Of course I couldn't resist...;0)

    Merry Christmas, Kristen! I hope you have a very happy New Year!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!