Saturday, December 23, 2017

Shutterbugging in the SNOW! - pt 2

502

gem_2

I'm still having a hard time believing it actually snowed just over a week ago. I have the feeling I'm going to be posting snow photos for a while. (Wow. I can't believe I just typed that sentence! Hell hath frozen over).

Since I took around 1,000 photos and video, I'm only going to post a few photos at a time. (Okay, so maybe posting 30 photos is more than a few but it's worth the time). I still can't believe we got snow!

Yes, it bears repeating because snow happens in these parts only about once every decade. It's valued around here, and never in my life have I seen it on acreage and with livestock around.

It felt so surreal! shok

tx_snow

6528_600

6540_600

6570_600

5892_600

6927_600

IMG_6987_600v

6955_600

IMG_6355_600

6414_600

6577_600

6376_600

IMG_6307_600v

6122_600

6756_600

6864_600

6129_600

6379_600

6033_400

These will forevermore be ....drum roll.... drum my Lucky Snow Socks!

6523_600

6772_600

6418_600

IMG_6612_600v

6770_600

6714_600

6170_600

6423_600

I soooo wish this photo of the cow wasn't blurry! At least I got it on video. I thought it was so cute.

6749_600

7023_600

6334_600

6345_600

pk_snowflakes

chv_-_deer_birds_2





pk_owl_sig

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are enjoying your Christmas Snow. - It snowed here too (although I'm not as excited about it as your are) - Your photos though are so lovely. It's fun to see snow from the eyes of someone who doesn't see it often. May you have a wonderful Christmas season & Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your happiness over a rare snow. I love snow, it makes winter so beautiful. Fun to see your photos and feel your excitement. Thank you for your message. Lovely Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin! Oh, your snow pictures are so beautiful! I know it's rather rare to get snow in south Texas! We got a big one and I'll be posting pictures soon to my blog. Thank you for popping in to see me and hope you had a blessed Christmas.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!