Saturday, September 23, 2017

Crypt Doors Creak and Tombstones Quake

owl_2
thm

I finally got around to emptying the china cabinet and replacing everything will the Halloween Decor.

I added a little bit more to it than I had last year; autumn leaves and grass on the bottom shelf. I really want to add one other thing that I thought of, but if I do I'll have to order the supplies for it online.

Since I already have the grave digger and his dog from Disney's Haunted Mansion in my display, I really want to add one more fun thing from the classic ride. I want to add that one silly scene from the graveyard where you see a coffin, and a skeleton arm is peeking out holding a tea cup.

The Tim Holtz line has a miniature coffin that should work, although I do need to look up the measurements for it. The only drawback is that online you can only purchase a double-set and I only need one.

I also need to find another small skeleton, for the arm, but that should be easy to find.

bat_amethystmaniac

image

image

image

image

image

image

The silver bottle pictured above isn't in all the photos because I got it from the antique show a few days after I set up the Halloween display.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

There might be a few better close-up photos on last year's post HERE.

hw1

1 comment:

  1. YOU are decorated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))

    I must get going!!!!!!! ,-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!