Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Political Detritus Ramblings

people

Yes. This post is a mile long, and I'll probably delete it in a day or two, but I have one question.

what
Did I miss the memo or something? Is humankind being controlled by aliens? image

A little while ago I saw some protesting videos, which led to videos about young millennials and liberals. (OMG were they clueless over even the basics of American history. It's sad when they don't know who fought in the Civil War, when a young black teenager is clueless over MLK's famous speech, and when they hear the name "Isis" what comes to their mind is the Egyptian Goddess and not terrorists. There is no excuse for ignorance of such magnitude when there’s unlimited research at their literal fingerprints via their laptop).

What I witnessed was a real eye opener: Safe spaces, social justice warriors, gender pronouns, trigger warnings, otherkins, toxic masculinity, cultural appropriation, white privilege, etc.

I swear it’s like some people’s brains are filled with helium and guppies and 20 year old fruit cake. It is INSANITY!!!! It's indoctrination for gullible minds incapable of employing critical thinking skills. image

While it can be laughable, it's equally dangerous because these people are the future and the political elites are counting on them remaining stupid and ignorant.

I absolutely believe that social media plays a major role, especially with the millennials that have grown up with it. It’s this ‘everyone gets a trophy for participating’ mentality. I even heard someplace that one theory is that a lot of these individuals were in daycare as children. Both parents worked, to give their children everything they could desire, and the result of that has been 1). Becoming accustomed to getting what they want, and 2). Having caretakers around them each day, instead of close parental attention, they learned early on that to direct attention away from their peers and towards themselves they had to be vocal and demanding.

As I said, it’s just a theory I’ve heard but to me it certainly seems to tie in to all the “safe space” nonsense on college campuses these days. I think there’s a connection there.

But back to social media --

It’s as if they can't "feel" the emotions that the media tells them they should be feeling until they upload it to social media. Their "feelings/opinions" then grow stronger, but only through validation by complete strangers.

Do you even have any idea how many people record their reactions to watching episodes of their favorite tv shows, and then upload it to You Tube? That is so weird!

These people are not like normal human beings. They're so disconnected from any reality that doesn't involve cameras, their phones, celebrities or the internet. (And SO MANY spout about the evils of capitalism, yet while "protesting" they're smiling into their iPhones and taking selfies. They have no clue that they're hypocrites and their ignorance is standing center stage. They can't even successfully debate. Instead of engaging in discourse they spat F-bombs, accuse the opposition of being racist, etc or simply refuse to speak at all... which is proof enough for me that they're paid to be there. A real protester would be open to discussion. Otherwise, why are they even there? They even believe that having a different opinion from theirs is a threat. They believe free speech only applies to them).

Most importantly they suffer from massive cases of narcissism and entitlement. If they stopped taking so many selfies, stopped texting, and began engaging in actual critical thinking they just might cure themselves and see how ludicrous they've been.

Until that happens, the world is laughing at them.

535

THE NOT FOR LONG LEAGUE

football

I loathe sports, but I loathe hypocrites even more.

So... spoiled rotten football players disrespecting their country through the phony guise of political protest while on the job. image

Ah, yes. Those poor, oppressed millionaire football players living in a society so free that they can protest anything or nothing at all and not be punished or executed for it. Those poor millionaires with all their rights and privileges and freedoms that their own servicemen and women have granted them through selflessly fighting, and even DYING, for them no matter their personal religious or political affiliations.

I feel so bad for these players and their suffering over the atrocities our flag and national anthem represent. I hope they find a safe space soon and live in a country they can be proud of. I think they should consider Venezuela or North Korea, but hey... that's just me.

sarcasm

The hilarity is that they act like they're taking a moral high ground by kneeling, yet I 100% believe that once the millions of dollars stop flowing they'll be standing up again, thereby proving there is no truth or substance behind their little "protests." It's just grown men playing a little game of shenanigans before the real game.

I'm all for protest – on your own free time – that possesses a backbone and truth, but these men are just gullible, ungrateful brats that are clueless over the definitions of "protest" and "respect."

Protest for the downtrodden and respect for the brave men and women that have lost their lives serving their country. Those heroes can't stand for the anthem because they did their jobs, which by the way grants these players their right to NOT stand and respect these heroes sacrifices in turn. Do they even understand the irony of that? (Which reminds me of what happened in Dallas with the police officers losing their lives protecting the very protestors that were protesting them!)

And we don't ever hear stories of Navy Seals taking a knee during their duties. These whiny football players and celebrities are just little people. It's the patriots that refuse to allow politics and their disdain for a president to overshadow respect for their nation that are the grown ups.

535

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOURSELVES

deja

Enough with all the identity politics. This 24/7, 365 days a year recycling of the victim cards and hate cards is very transparent. We've had women run for the presidency of the greatest nation on earth. We live in a world of female judges, female police officers, female heads of state, and female surgeons. Please, please, please pull the plug on the rhetoric and simply give thanks to the many women that suffered/lost their lives in the name of TRUE PROTEST for equal rights. Honor them by joining the 21st century.

And enough with this "white supremacy" nonsense as well. We had a bi-racial president for 8 long years. I don't recall any KKK members creating havoc during all that time with Obama at the helm.

Yeah. I am so, so sorry for bringing up truth. (And speaking of truth, people were sure glad to turn a blind eye to Obama's racist views towards whites. Interesting).

I really wish these people would start thinking for themselves. They certainly don't have to like Trump, but they could at least hunt for the truth on their own. Every single time they cry racist, they just look lazy, ignorant and brainwashed. It's white noise to us and no one takes them seriously.

Think about it. What are the odds that one man that's been in the public eye since forever is all of a sudden the embodiment of all these buzz words: bigot, Islam phobic, xenophobic, sexist, white supremacist, fascist, child molester, and hates the poor and gays?

If they continuously fall for the propaganda, they're beyond hope. Their minds are in chains, and the most pathetic thing about that is that they willingly snapped those chains shut themselves. They were seduced by lies that could so easily be disproved, yet they chose to be ensnared.

The bottom line is that during this last election America had a choice between a lying, corrupt politician with physical (and I believe mental) issues, or a loud, off-the-cuff politically incorrect businessman.



President Trump was not elected for his personality. He was elected for his policies, which by the way are not very different from his naysayers. (But don't take my word for it. It's all on video if you just look it up yourself). They only decided to change their tune NOW, because their globalist agenda - hence both parties fighting him - is being threatened. Also, they are trying to get rid of him in order to protect their own hides over all the corruption in the Obama Administration. They thought they were safe, but then the impossible happened: Trump won. Then there's the matter of Trump being anti-establishment. They have everything to lose if he succeeds, so of course they're going to vilify him and anyone around him.

It's a shame too because I think Trump is really a middle of the line kind of guy. He really doesn't fit into just one Republican mold or Democrat mold. He's a negotiator that thrives on success and getting credit for it. (I by far prefer humor and narcissism for 4-8 years over blanket corruption and turning the constitution into Swiss cheese).

Although to be perfectly honest I think a lot of his overt personality is an act. He's playing a role, giving his audience what they expect. I'm a pretty good reader of people and that is just very obvious to me. By no means do I think he's an innocent businessman incapable of stretching the truth, but I don't believe he's corrupt. I also think he cherishes his family more than people realize, only battling all of that is his obsession with perfection, taking on challenges, and then bragging about it to whomever will listen. (I think he likes to brag because he feels he earned the praise and he isn't about to wait for the applause to come to him. He prefers being the announcer, too. He's a workaholic multitasker).

535

THE DREAMERS

legal

Look, the people without criminal records are not going to be deported so let's cease the dramatics. These "dreamers" have been given a lot of privileges that your average LEGAL American citizens were denied, so spare me the stories of oppression.

If these "dreamers" had any conscience at all, and really truly identified as Americans they would have taken the initiative to become legal citizens by now. Most of them are not kids anymore and they know full well that their parents broke the law.

And I’m sorry to disappoint, but following the law isn’t racist.

Also, "no human is illegal?" Um... actually there are. They're called "illegals."

Trump is only one man, and that man is not a dictator. What Obama did with DACA is 100% illegal, and Trump is trying to correct it legally through Congress. He has to work WITH Congress, but this congress is all about obstruction, vacations and laziness.

It's also been less than a year into his term and the man has such a mess to clean up that even in 4 or 8 years a lot of that mess will still be there. It isn't his fault that it's there, but he's braver than all of us combined because against all odds he is trying and he - and his family - are basically being crucified every day. Let's see what happens before giving up on his promises. If anyone isn't satisfied with him after this term, vote for someone else. Thank God we have that option.

And then there's Ann Coulter's behavior over DACA, as well as the wall not yet being built.

Coulter made money off her Trump book, and now I have no doubt she'll write another bashing him. She seems to be jumping to the worst conclusions a little too early. It hasn’t even been one year into Trump's first term. She acts like every little mole hill is Mount Everest. (I like to see exactly what happens before blowing my gasket). If Coulter gets this upset this early in the game, I think she might want to consider a new line of work because there’s a long road ahead.

Personally speaking, I’m not against Coulter in general but I do think the woman needs to be a little more patient. If she wants to suddenly go against Trump, that’s fine. I’m not a blind loyalist either, so I can respect that, but she needs to start employing a little critical thinking and common sense.

The bottom line is she shouldn’t be surprised by Trump’s behavior. He’s a deal maker, and never in the history of our country has any voter gotten every little thing that they wanted from the elected officials they voted into office. That’s just life.

kristin

1 comment:

  1. YOu know how I feel, on all your topics.

    -sighhhhhh-

    All I can do, most of the time, is avoid news. It breaks through now and then, and I go on a post rant. But I have to stick my head in the sand again.

    It is hard, since the rich Liberal carpet-baggers, who moved to our nice little city, because it is go great, are not trying to CHANGE it. Change the form of city gov. to a City Manager type. Who of course, will be as Liberal as Liberal can be.

    -sigh-

    And my husband is livid over this.

    I am too, but I have learned, that I am too old to get livid over stuff, any more. For my own health. But I have to keep him as calm, as possible. -sigh-

    Courage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!